We offer various programs for ages 6-14 which includes after school classes, summer and winter camps, tournament programs and private instruction.
After School Program
- Every Wednesday and Thursday from 3:30pm – 4:30pm -- runs until the week of July 10th when the Summer Camps begin. It will begin again in Sepetember.
- Instruction on basics of chipping, putting, short game, full swing, fitness
- Rules, etiquette and more!!!
- No experience or golf clubs needed.
- $25 per child
Saturday Play Days
- Every 2nd & 4th Saturday of the month
- April through October - 4pm - 6pm
- November through March - 3pm - 5pm
- On course supervision and instruction
- $75 per child (resident) / $77 per child (non resident)
Junior Summer Camp -- Summer Camps Begin July 10th
Weekly Camps start July 10th and run to August 17th
Camp is Tuesday through Friday
Each camp is 4 days long from 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Price for the 4 days of camp is $125
July 10th to 13th
July 17th to 20th
July 24th to 27th
July 31st to August 3rd
August 7th to 10th
August 14th to 17th
Space is limited as we keep a low student to instructor ratio ensuring that your child receives the best experience available.
- Ages 6-14
- No Experience or Clubs needed
- Basic Golf fundamentals of swing, chipping and putting instruction
- Play on the golf course
- Rules and etiquette
- Fitness and Games!
For more information contact Shantel Nemecek
Phone: (619) 522-6590