We offer various programs for ages 6-14 which includes after school classes, summer and winter camps, tournament programs and private instruction.
After School Program
- Every Wednesday and Thursday from 3:30pm – 4:30pm
- Instruction on basics of chipping, putting, short game, full swing, fitness
- Rules, etiquette and more!!!
- No experience or golf clubs needed.
- $25 per child
Saturday Play Days
- Every 2nd & 4th Saturday of the month
- April through October - 4pm - 6pm
- November through March - 3pm - 5pm
- On course supervision and instruction
- $75 per child (resident) / $77 per child (non resident)
USGA/LPGA Girls Golf
- Spring (8 weeks) -- March 22nd through May 10th, Summer (one week only) and Fall (8 weeks)
- Friday clinics from 3:30 - 5 pm.
- All girls, ages 7 -17 are welcome, regardless of ability.
- Girls will learn golf course etiquette, rules, short game, full swing fundamentals and on course management.
- Enrollment fee of $200 per season is due at the first clinic which covers costs such as instruction, range balls, activities and course outings.
- Click HERE to register.
For more information on any of our Junior programs, please contact the Golf Pro Shop at (619) 522-6590.