We offer various programs for ages 6-14 which includes after school classes, winter camps, tournament programs and private instruction.
2019 Fall LPGA-USGA Girls Golf Season
September 20 through November 8
- Every Friday from 3:30 pm until 5 pm.
- All girls, ages 7 -17 are welcome, regardless of ability. Sessions are golf and social focused.
- Girls will learn golf course etiquette, rules, short game, full swing fundamentals and on course management.
- Enrollment fee of $200 per season is due at the first clinic which covers costs such as instruction, range balls, activities and course outings. This payment needs to be made by/at the first session September 20.
- Session payment includes golf, social activities, fun, snacks and prizes!
- Activities will include a Halloween Glow Ball event and a Beach Day.
- Financial aid if needed, military discounts.
- Club will be provided if needed.
- Click HERE to register.
For more information on any of our Junior programs, please contact the Golf Pro Shop at (619) 522-6590.