- If you are sick or are feeling sick, Do Not Come To The Golf Course.
- Players may not arrive on the tee box until the previous group has left the teeing ground.
- Golfers are prohibited from touching flagsticks. Management has instituted special flag sticks - Use your putter to activate the ball removal device, then pick up your ball.
- We encourage all golfers to wash their hands before coming to the course.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the golf course facilities.
- Credit card or charge account payments only, no cash payments will be accepted at the counter. Golfers need not need to sign credit card receipts.
- We encourage golfers to walk the golf course.
- Golf cart usage is for single riders only unless twosome lives in the same household.
- Golfer shall handle and care for their own bags and equipment. Staff will not be allowed to handle.
- All golf carts and push carts are washed and pre-sanitized before each use.
- Please dispose of your trash into garbage cans when you finish your round.
- Rental clubs and rental equipment are not be available.
- All golf instruction and clinics are suspended at this time.
- We encourage our guests to wash their hands immediately after play.
- Guests are required to head straight to their vehicles following play without delay.
Booking & other playing procedures:
Please read the following to make your visit more enjoyable as the safety of our staff and players is of the utmost importance.
□ Please call for tee times. Do not come to the course without a tee time.
□ Players are to check in before their tee time at the check in window.
□ Players must have a mask with them and it must be worn within 6 foot of another person.
□ Everyone will have their temperature taken when arriving at the course. If you are sick or are feeling sick, please do not come to the golf course.
□ Social distancing must be practiced at all time.
□ Players may not arrive on the tee box until the previous group has left the teeing ground.
□ Driving range, putting green and practice area is only for players with tee times.
□ Restrooms are available on and off the course.
□ Snack bar will be available for take out from 7 am to 7 pm each day.
□ All ball washers and benches have been removed from the course.
□ There will be no rakes on course and you may improve your lie in the bunker.
Please note that there will be no early back 9 play for awhile. We will let you know when these become available again.